Little Red Riding Hood

First of all:  please like my picture here and help me win 250 euro! 

I came across this adorable little street with pretty lighting after attending an event a few weeks ago, and I immediately wished I lived there. Just off of Antwerp's nicest shopping district but so adorable and quaint! I felt like little red riding hood knocking on grandmother's door in my red outfit standing in front of that medieval style door.


I have had a full day of classes today and I loved every single minute of it. In the morning we had culture criticism which was still a bit vague but I know for sure it will be frickin awesome and interesting, and we get to write loads of essays talking about culture and what we think is wrong with it, and y'all KNOW I got that down to a T. In the afternoon I enjoyed some Popular Culture which was just a bit too "let's all talk about tv together" for my tastes, but I have good hopes for the course to become a bit more theoretical and enlightening. I want my master courses to be BOSS yo, not easy.

shirt, skirt: T2 vintage
boots: ASOS
socks, bag: H&M
ring: Alex Monroe

10 comments

  1. I like the change of scenery and all, but I'm starting to miss your ugly grey wall yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry my fair lady, it shall return before long! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strever! :) ik mis het studentenleven al :(:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOPoutfit! Helemaal mijn ding :). Die vakken klinken al heel interessant! Je hebt dus voor Mediacultuur gekozen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. of couuuuuurse, right up my alley! :-D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lighting is absolutely perfect, and good thing you had on a super cute outfit to boot! love that skirt!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your doorbell-pressing expression is adorable. You are too cute. So many people are talking about university and schoolwork... I took my last college course back in 2008 and it feels like forever ago. I'd probably flunk HARD if I ever went to university, I can't imagine. Love that red skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg the photos are so pretty! You look darling in this cute outfit, I love the shirt and skirt and the boots! Lovely little street you found there to take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are waaaaay amazing! You look gorgeous, I do love that skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mix of reds in this outfit! You look adorable in those boots too.

    ReplyDelete