Bandana, Seventies Look

 
t-shirt, sunglasses: H&M - skirt: Zara - straw bag: Pimkie - flatforms: Forever21 - belt: Primark - scarf as bandana: vintage


There I go, dressing like a character from That Seventies Show again. I guess I haven't lost all of my girly retro obsessions just yet, don't worry! Every season brings a new vibe for me, but I always return to the same loves.

Btw I've had the fake tat on for more than a week now and apart from a few tiny cracks, it still looks pretty nice! And don't worry, it's not like the ink seeped into my skin DISFIGURING ME FOR GOOD, the color comes off easily with a bit of nailpolish remover.

I'm sort of freaking out about my thesis again. I've finally jumped head first into my analysis after coding the shit out of my interviews, but I have SO.MUCH.DATA. I have no idea how I have to summarize all of the variety of info I have gotten out of my interviews and still be respectful to the nuance in the field. I am making no sense at all probably, but maybe some researchers know what I'm talking about? Tips to get some clarity out of the chaos?

9 comments

  1. Darn, my blog-reading moments were supposed to distract me from all the thesis madness in my head (I-only-have-another-two-weeks-and-I'm-nowhere-near-done-aaargh) and now it's here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that skirt!!!
    And yea, I have no idea what they thesis talk was, but I'm sure you'll figure it out and it will be the most awesome thesis ever!!! haha :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry!! :D IF I CAN'T RELAX NO ONE CANNNNN

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. I remember that point, when the thesis seems like it's going to no point and you have so many things to talk about you don't know where to start and where to go. It's total craziness! But just sit back and relax. Yep! Take deep breath, make a 1 entire day of pause, do something else (like going out with boyfriend) and no thinking about the thesis at all (which is pretty much impossible to do, but you can still try!)
    Get back to your thesis and data the day after and maybe you will hopefully got some fresh ideas. Or at least you got one entire day of relax! :)
    OH YEAH I love your so 70s outfit! I love it when you go girly girly, no exception for this pretty thing. Nice nice nice! Very summery, very 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!!!! :)

    petitejessica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm into my two final days of my thesis and I had a lot of freak outs as well, I won't rest until all is printed. Good luck there! I had to sort through data as well, but measurements, are something different than interviews...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Relax, breathe and just do what seems right. I know how it feels and I've had several freak-outs myself but in the end it all turned out okay. Finishing a thesis is just the worst thing EVER for a student imo :) but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a perfect denim skirt! So cute!
    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so wonderful! I love how cute that skirt is and how nice and simple this retro outfit is too. The headband scarf is such a great accessory.

    ReplyDelete