Palm Print Maxi


dress: Pimkie - watch: c/o Swatch - friendship bracelet: selfmade - sandals: H&M


This is, without a doubt, my faaaaavorite maxi dress. I adore the colors, the print and the cut. The only way it could be more perfect is if it weren't done in man made fabric, which makes it too sweaty for ultra hot days. But perfection doesn't exist, right? Except in the form of pizza of course. 

God I've just typed like 4 different starts of thoughts or sentences and none of them lead anywhere. I guess I'm REALLY bad at writing today. I feel like I need to start keeping a .doc on my laptop listing topics to write about or something, I need to demand more of myself than bland descriptions of outfits and days that just turn into a blur of girl next door musings. Who needs that? I don't want to be lame! It's just lazy. I promise I'll stop being lazy.

12 comments

  1. Wat een mooie jurk! Superfijne kleurtjes inderdaad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay love this dress, perfect fit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic dress!I love the print and the colours. Also I'm jealous of your watch.Fantastic for summer!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke sandaaltjes! En ik snap wat je bedoelt: soms begin ik zelfs te snappen waarom veel bloggers niets schrijven bij hun outfits, na een tijd ben je wel uitgepraat over wat je draagt en begin ik zelf te denken: KIM, SAAIE TRUT en zou ik liever niets schrijven ipv iets over wat ik aanheb, maar ik heb ook niet altijd zin of inspiratie om over zogezegd meer boeiende dingen te schrijven.

    brunetteblogging.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. De laatste foto vind ik echt heel mooi en sierlijk! Ik wil ook al lang-is-een-lange-jurk, maar ik vind geen exemplaar dat mij echt staat!


    XxX A.
    http://fashion-fools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I hate it when I get my photos all edited and awesome and into the damn template and then realize I have nothing to say. I should keep a list too. Also, you were made for maxi dresses and I'm quite liking the just-been-shagged-alike hair...

    ReplyDelete
  7. more like just-used-new-shampoo hair :D it was a good hairday!

    ReplyDelete