Outfit: over the knee boots and grey sweaterdress

outfit: over the knee boots, and other stories handbag, zara knit
mango sweaterdress
grey outfit: zara knit, mango sweater dress, over the knee boots
over the knee boots, and other stories handbag
outfit: zara knit
outfit: zara knit, over the knee boots
outfit: mango sweaterdress, and other stories handbag

cardigan: Zara - sweater dress: Mango - handbag: And Other Stories - boots: Novi Due - necklace: Lobogato
pictures by Maya

I really have zero things to say today, so I'm just going to leave you this outfit. Not very colourful, but sometimes shades of black and grey can be a great fall back option for those days when you're not feeling very creative. And I love every individual piece I'm wearing here, which makes even the most basic combination a winner in my opinion.

I'm off to watch some more Pretty Little Liars - I'm late to the party, but I'm newly hooked on the show. And now I can't wait to find out who that A.(sshole) is! Any thoughts? :-D Ugh I feel so bad for Toby.

11 comments

  1. Super knappe outfit, Annebeth! En die Lobogato ketting is top. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nu pas PLL :D er is wel een seizoen saai moet ik zeggen! En nu is het terug beter maar dien stomme A. irriteert mij :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, wr zit je met PLL? Ik ben mee met US uitzendingen, en zogezegd wordt het opt einde van seizoen bekend gemaakt. Wat ik vooral niet geloof...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eerste seizoen! :D ze kunnen het niet blijven rekken he, anders krijgen we een lost/gossip girl situatie waar niks echt verklaard wordt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi kleedje en mooie trui/jas, en mooi samen! Bij mij is dat typisch voor de winter, dat het nogal zwart en grijs is, met af en toe iets roods of paars. Gelukkig is het bijna lente! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. classic ! <3


    www.v-fashionwise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie, simpele outfit! Ik heb net nog een aflevering PLL gezien :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zalige look Annebeth! You're rocking it! En je ketting had ik ook al gespot in hun shop, zooo lang getwijfeld maar uiteindelijk toch voor een andere gegaan ^^


    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweater dress are my weakness! They are so easy to wear and versatile. I love how you styled this look and the color is perfect for winter or spring!

    ReplyDelete