Outfit: pink and gold wedding

Hi guys! Right now I'm nursing a hangover, but that's only because last night was so great. My guy and me were invited to a family wedding - his nephew found the girl of his dreams and obvs needed to lock that shit down. The weather was gorgeous, we were basking in the good vibrations, and I'm always excited when I get the chance to dress up and eat good food (the fruit skewers/chocolate fountain were my fav). The wedding was quite relaxed, and very pinterest-worthy. Good times were had by all!

I had initially planned to go in a floor length dress, but I decided against it last minute because yesterday was full on summer, sunny and hot. In the end, I found this hot pink, airy dress in the back of my closet, and decided to go for a disco vibe with gold accessories, smokey eyes (I replicated the gunmetal smokey eye from this blogpost) and glamorous waves in my hair. My guy wore a white suit with a blue paisley shirt. I think we looked pretty hot, but see for yourself!

pink and gold wedding outfit


wedding outfit: pink dress, gold choker
pink and gold wedding outfit
pink and gold wedding outfit
pink and gold wedding outfit
pink and gold wedding outfit
pink and gold wedding outfit
dress: second hand - purse: c/o Veritas - rose gold peep toe sandals: c/o Wonders - gold choker, cuff: & Other Stories 

And here are some pictures of the venue, and of course the beautiful couple. I loved the whole aesthetic: fun, sweet, colourful but not too overdone, and I was in love with the bride's tea length wedding gown which definitely suited her personal style perfectly. Putting together a wedding like this is always a huge, ambitious project, so I'd like to take this opportunity to give the beautiful couple a big thumbs up. If their married life together will be half as beautiful as this party, it'll be a huge success. Best of luck!

barn attic wedding
wedding decorations
simple tablesetting at wedding
tea length wedding gown

No comments