Outfit: insect loafers and pink coat



 coat: COS - blouse: Object - insect appliqué loafers: c/o RAS shoes - skirt, cross body bag: Mango - hat: Dorothy Perkins via Zalando - scarf: c/o LN Andes

I have a feeling that this outfit will become one of my all time favourites - I have a few of those each year, the ones where my makeup, outfit, hair, backdrop and lighting all work together to create something I'm actually quote proud of! A super cute outfit (love the burgundy with the pink and the mint), and work appropriate too. You can get a better look at the blouse here, I love its sort of Victorian vibe.

The real showstopper here is this pair of RAS ant appliqué loafers, though! Gosh, I just love these so much. I never really "got" the whole loafer trend started by those Gucci slides, but I have to admit I've been won over. I love how the insect theme gives these a witchy schoolgirl vibe, which as you know is totally my favourite type of vibe. Can't wait to wear them with some funky socks. If you want to pick these up for yourself, go to the RAS webshop or use their store locator. I can vouch for their quality, the leather is deliciously supple and they fit my narrow feet to perfection. 

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

No comments