Wishlist: swoonworthy sunglasses

Wishlist: swoonworthy sunglasses
hat: H&M - crochet top: Forever21 - denim skirt: Pull & Bear - handbag: Kate Spade - sunglasses: c/o Polette Dauphine Ivory S

I have been on a sunglasses-buying-binge lately. I don't know why, but this season there seem to be so many cute pairs of shades out there, and since I wear sunglasses 90% of the time during summer, they are the easiest way to lift an outfit to that next level. Whether it is by adding interest, by making you seem cooler than you are, or by hiding bags under your eyes (my favourite tip to not look undead after 24h of travel) - sunnies do the trick. I've gathered up some of my favourite on-trend options that won't break the bank, but will make you look like an insta-model.

Wishlist: swoonworthy sunglasses

My number one fav this season is the coloured lense aviator. This pair is just $7.99 and available in yellow, blue and pink. I have a pink pair as well as a yellow pair - one pair short of an obsession. But you can call it an infatuation. If aviators don't suit your face (I don't look good in most types of aviators either), here are two other options for that retro tinted lense look. These red cat eye shape tinted shades are super cute, only $9, and also available in 5 other colours. The red is my fav though. Would look hella cute with red lipstick. 

The other option is of course the round John Lennon type frames! Pink always has my heart, but if you want to keep things more mysterious, go for the brown lenses - both just $6. Best option to hide tired eyes (or a resting bitchface). Finally, the $8 round, white frames with black lenses. Very retro, very on trend, and surprisingly hard to pull off. I ordered a pair off Forever21 and looked like a bug eyed alien, but I'm determined to keep looking until I find a shape that works for me. Maybe slightly elongated into a cat-eye like shape. If you have any tips, send em my way!

Are you still lusting after a particular type of sunglasses?

Wishlist: swoonworthy sunglasses

hashtag obsessed.

No comments